Accessibility Statement for (R)evolutionary Rompereglas
(R)evolutionary Rompereglas is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
(R)evolutionary Rompereglas takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of www.revolutionaryrompereglas.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. www.revolutionaryrompereglas.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some of the parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of www.revolutionaryrompereglas.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on www.revolutionaryrompereglas.com:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: P.O. Box 3900, New Haven, CT 06515
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of www.revolutionaryrompereglas.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of revolutionaryrompereglas.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for revolutionaryrompereglas.com:
- Header area: keyboard navigation jumps from logo to social and back to navigation menu. My team has notified the theme developers. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, please tab twice past the two social icons to reach the navigation menu.
- We’re missing a Site Map. Links to all public pages on revolutionaryrompereglas.com may be found in the footer on each page.
(R)evolutionary Rompereglas assessed the accessibility of www.revolutionaryrompereglas.com by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Communication
This statement was created on 4 May 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool. Last updated 21 December 2020.